Jack in the Box is an American chain of fast food restaurants. It has a diverse menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Jack in the Box is mainly focused around the West Coast of U.S.A. Jack customers are quite loyal to the brand and the company greatly values it’s customers. To meet and exceed customer expectations, Jack in the Box conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called JackListens.
You will visit www.jacklistens.com and provide valuable feedback about your recent dining experience. When you complete the Jack Listens Survey, you will receive a validation code. On the next visit, you can redeem this code and enjoy 2 free tacos at participating restaurants.
The following rules apply to Jack in the Box survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You must complete the survey within 3 days of visit.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Jack in the Box Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online Jack Listens Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Tell the Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Taco Bell
- Talk to Wendys Guest Satisfaction Survey by Wendy’s
- My CFA Visit Customer Experience Survey by Chick-fil-A
Jack Listens Survey Guide – www.jacklistens.com
Visit the official survey website www.jacklistens.com, within 3 days of your visit.
You will select the Jack in the Box Survey language as English or Spanish.
- Enter the 14 digit survey code printed on your Jack in the Box receipt:-
Enter the following info printed on your Jack in the Box receipt:-
- Date of visit
Jack Listens Questions – www.jacklistens.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are a few common Jack in the Box Survey questions for your info:-
How did you dine with Jack in the Box on this visit.
You will rate the overall satisfaction with Jack in the Box on a 5 point scale.
How likely are you to recommend Jack in the Box to someone else.
Was your order complete and prepared correctly by Jack in the Box staff.
You will rate a few aspects of food and service quality at this Jack in the Box restaurant.
You will select a main menu item that you may have ordered on this visit.
When Jack in the Box Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the JackListens survey questions, you will receive a 4 digit validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Jack Listens Validation Code
- In order to redeem the validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You must redeem this offer within 7 days of completing the survey.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive 2 free tacos from Jack in the Box.
- Each redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
Jack Listens Prize – www.jacklistens.com
The good thing about Jack in the Box Survey prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win 2 free tacos on the next visit.
You don’t have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
JackListens Prize Rules
- Offer can be availed only at participating locations.
- Each redemption code is valid for 1 person and one visit.
- You must redeem the offer within 7 days of taking the survey.
- Offer is not valid with any other promotion, coupon or discount.
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Tell Dunkin Guest Experience Survey by Dunkin Donuts
- My Burger King Experience Survey by Burger King
- Tell Popeyes Survey by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
About Jack in the Box
- Jack in the Box is an American chain of fast food restaurants.
- The brand was started in 1951 by Robert O Peterson.
- Main specialty of the brand is it’s delicious and wide range of burgers.
- The chain mainly serves the West Coast of U.S.A.
- Jack in the Box has around 2,200 locations across the U.S.
You can read more about Jack in the Box on Wikipedia.
JackListens Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Website:-
The next time you enjoy your favorite fast food at Jack in the Box, don’t forget to take their Guest Satisfaction Survey called Jack Listens. Just visit www.jacklistens.com and provide your valuable feedback. Each time you complete the JackListens survey, you will surely win 2 free tacos on the next visit.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Tell Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey by Subway
- DQ Fan Survey & Customer Feedback by Dairy Queen
- Talk to Sonic Guest Experience Survey by Sonic Drive-In U.S.A
You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.