McDonald’s is an American chain of fast food restaurants. It is one of the top fast food restaurants across the world. The brand is famous for its delicious and fulfilling burgers. Now, McDonald’s offers a wide range of traditional fast food items. The brand offers both quality and value to food lovers globally. It is one of the most famous fast food brands of America with locations throughout the country. To better understand customer needs, McDonald’s conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called McDVoice.
You will visit the official survey website www.mcdvoice.com and share your feedback about the recent food experience. When you complete the McDonalds Survey, you will receive a validation code. On your next visit to any participating location, you can redeem this code and enjoy a free menu item from McDonald’s. Not only will you give valuable feedback, you will also be able to enjoy free food.
McDonalds Survey Rules
The following rules apply to McDVoice Customer Satisfaction Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You can take the online survey in these languages:-
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- You should complete the survey within 7 days of visit.
- Fresh purchase is required to redeem the offer.
- There is a limit of 5 surveys per month per restaurant.
How to Enter McDVoice Survey
Purchase from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online McDonald’s Survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the survey. The required info will be printed on your receipt.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Tell Subway Customer Survey by Subway
- What a Burger Customer Survey by WHATABURGER
- Talk to Sonic Guest Experience Survey by Sonic Drive-In U.S.A
- DQFanSurvey & Customer Feedback by Dairy Queen
Guide to McDonald’s Survey | www.mcdvoice.com
Visit the official survey website www.mcdvoice.com, within 7 days of your visit.
Enter the 26 digit survey code printed in the center of your McDonald’s receipt:-
If your receipt does not contain the survey code, you can still enter the McDVoice Customer Satisfaction Survey by entering the following info:-
- Store number (5 digits)
- KS number
- Date of visit
- Order number
- Amount spent
You can take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey in English or Spanish.
McDonalds Survey Questions | www.mcdvoice.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, below are few common McDVoice survey questions for your info:-
What order type did you use on this visit to McDonald’s restaurant.
You will rate the overall satisfaction with McDonald’s on a 5 point scale.
You will rate a few aspects of food and service quality at this McDonald’s restaurant.
You will rate McDonald’s service quality and value for money on a 5 point scale.
You will select all the items that you ordered from McDonald’s on this visit.
Did you face any problem during this visit to McDonald’s.
How likely are you to visit McDonald’s again and recommend the brand to someone else.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Tell Dunkin Guest Experience Survey by Dunkin Donuts
- MyBKExperience Survey by Burger King
- Tell Popeyes Survey by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Tell Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey by Pizza Hut
When McDonald’s Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the McDVoice survey questions, you will receive a 7 digit validation code. Write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem McDVoice Validation Code
- In order to redeem the validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You must redeem this offer within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Then, you will produce both the receipt and validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive a free item at McDonald’s.
- Each redemption code is valid for 1 person only.
- The offer may vary depending on location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of this offer, just visit your nearest participating location.
McDonald’s Survey Prize | www.mcdvoice.com
The good thing about McDVoice Survey prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win a free menu item on the next visit.
You will have to make a fresh purchase to redeem this offer.
McDVoice Prize Rules
- Offer can be availed only at participating locations.
- Each redemption code is valid for 1 person and one visit.
- You must redeem the offer within 30 days of receipt date.
- Offer is not valid with any other promotion or discount.
- Cash value of this offer is 1/20 of 1 cent.
- You will have to make a fresh purchase to avail the offer.
- The validation code is neither transferable nor exchangeable.
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Tell the Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey by Taco Bell
- Talk to Wendys Survey by Wendy’s
- MyCFAVisit Customer Experience Survey by Chick-fil-A
- Churchs Listens Customer Survey by Church’s Chicken / Texas Chicken
- McDonald’s is an American chain of fast food restaurants.
- The brand was founded in 1940 by Richard and Maurice McDonald.
- It is an international brand with locations in over 120 countries.
- McDonald’s is a public company listed on many stock exchanges.
- There are approx 37,800 restaurants across the globe.
You can read more about McDonald’s on Wikipedia.
McDonald’s Useful Links
- Brand website:-
- Survey Website:-
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Smoothie King Customer Satisfaction Survey by Smoothie King
- Papa Survey and Feedback by Papa Murphy’s Take ‘n Bake Pizza
- Culvers Guest Satisfaction Survey by Culver’s Fast Food
- Perkins Experience Survey by Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
The next time you enjoy your favorite fast food at McDonald’s, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey called McDVoice. The official website for the survey is www.mcdvoice.com, where you will share your thoughts about the recent experience. When you complete the McDonald’s Survey, you will win a free menu item on the next visit. You may Contact Us for any further clarification or questions. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.