Morrisons is a British chain of supermarkets. As the company was founded in the year 1899, it won’t be incorrect to say that it is well over a century old business. The chain has extensive locations across the United Kingdom. Morrisons sells a wide variety of daily use items at highly competitive prices. The commitment of this company towards reduction in food wastage is also highly commendable. To better understand the needs of its customers, Morrisons conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called Morrisons is Listening. You will visit the official survey website www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk and give valuable feedback about your recent shopping experience. Each time you complete the MorrisonsIsListening survey, you also get a chance to Win £1,000 worth of Morrisons vouchers every month.
Morrisons Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Morrisons Prize Draw / Sweepstakes:-
- You will have to make a purchase to enter Morrisons Prize Draw.
- The survey is available to all legal residents of:-
- United Kingdom
- The survey is available in English language.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- There is a limit of 1 entry per household per month.
- Employees of Morrisons and affiliates cannot participate.
- No minimum purchase rule is applicable on Morrisons Survey.
How to Enter Morrisons Prize Draw / Sweepstakes
The only way to enter Morrisons Survey sweepstakes is to make a purchase from any participating store of Morrisons. However, you don’t have to make a minimum purchase to become a part of their prize draw.
Morrisons Survey Guide | morrisonsislistening.co.uk
You will visit the official survey website www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk after making a purchase from any participating store.
You will enter the following info printed on your receipt:-
- 14 digit survey entry #
- Date of visit
You can take Morrisons is Listening survey only in English.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Hy-Vee Guest Experience Survey by Hy-Vee Employee Owned Stores
- T.J.Maxx Feedback and Customer Satisfaction Survey by T.J.Maxx
- Marshalls Feedback & Customer Satisfaction Survey by Marshalls
- Academy Feedback Customer Survey by Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Tell Winn Dixie Customer Satisfaction Survey by Winn Dixie
Morrisons Survey Sweepstakes Period
The Morrisons overall Prize Draw period begins on 1st January of each calendar year and ends on 31st December of the same year.
There is a limit of 1 entry per household for each month.
Morrisons Survey Entry Periods
- There are 12 separate entry periods during the entire sweepstakes period.
- Duration of each entry period is 1 month.
- Each entry period begins on the first day of the month.
- The entry period will close on the last day of each month.
- A separate random draw is held for each entry period.
- The random draw is held within 2 weeks of each following month.
Morrisons is Listening Sweepstakes Winners
- There is a separate draw for each of the 12 monthly entry periods.
- 1 winner is selected randomly from each entry period.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per household per year.
- Total 12 winners are selected over the entire sweepstakes period.
Morrisons Survey Prize
- 1 winner is selected from each of the 12 entry periods.
- Each prize winner will win £1,000.
- The prize is awarded in the form of Morrisons vouchers.
Morrisons Survey Prize Rules
- You can use these vouchers at all participating stores.
- The vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable.
- You can also make online purchases from Morrisons through these vouchers.
- Morrisons vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
How are Winners of Morrisons Prize Draw Notified
- Winners of Morrisons Survey sweepstakes are notified within 2 weeks of prize draw via:-
- Each lucky winner has to collect the prize from any Morrisons store within 4 weeks of notification.
- Any winner who does not respond to initial notification or collect the prize within the allotted time will forfeit the prize.
- An alternate winner shall be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
These Retail Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Tell PRIMARK Customer Feedback Survey by PRIMARK / PENNEYS
- Sheetz Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sheetz Inc.
- Marianos Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey by Mariano’s
- The Fresh Market Survey & Experience by The Fresh Market
- Tell Game Stop Customer Experience Survey by GameStop Inc.
- Cinemark Guest Experience Survey by Cinemark Theaters
Morrisons Survey Questions | www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on individual responses, the survey questions will be focused around these aspects:-
You will rate the overall satisfaction on a 5 point scale.
You will select the type of checkout.
You will select all the departments that you visited.
You will rate a few aspects of service quality on a 5 point scale.
You will rate the overall cleanliness and staff cooperation during your visit.
You can suggest any improvement to the management of Morrisons.
Did you receive exceptional service from Morrisons staff during your visit.
You can participate in Morrisons Prize Draw if you are a legal resident of UK or Gibraltar and above the age of 18 years.
If you choose to enter the Prize Draw, you will fill an online entry form with the following info:-
- Full name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
You can also subscribe to special offers and promotions from Morrisons via e-mail.
Morrisons Survey is Complete
When you have answered all the online Morrisons Survey questions and filled the online entry form, you will receive 1 entry to Morrisons Prize Draw. You can Win £1,000 in the form of Morrisons vouchers.
Morrisons Survey Hack
- There is a limit of 1 entry per household for every month.
- So, even if you shop multiple times during a month, you can take the Morrisons survey only once.
- Any additional survey entries during the same month will not be considered.
- So, keep the additional receipts handy instead of taking the survey.
- When a new calendar month starts, then take the online survey.
- This way, you will utilize all receipts and also improve your odds of winning the prize.
- Morrisons is a British chain of supermarkets.
- The company was founded in 1899 by William Morrison.
- Morrisons is the 4th largest supermarket chain in the United Kingdom.
- Initially, the company was concentrated in the North of England.
- From 2004 onward, Morrisons rapidly expanded to the South, Wales and Scotland.
- The only superstore of Morrisons outside the UK is located in Gibraltar.
- Currently, Morrisons operates close to 500 superstores across the UK.
- Morrisons is also listed on the London Stock Exchange.
You can read more about Morrisons on Wikipedia.
Morrisons Survey Useful Links
|Morrisons Official Website|
|Morrisons Survey Official Site|
You may find these Retail Surveys Interesting!
- Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey called HTSurvey
- Rite Aid Pharmacy and Store Feedback Survey by Rite Aid
- Tell Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey by Payless Shoe Source
- My Michaels Visit Customer Satisfaction Survey by Michaels
- GAP Survey and GAP Factory Survey and Feedback by GAP Inc.
So, the next time you drop by to shop at your nearest Morrisons store, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey called Morrisons is Listening. Visit the official survey website www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk and give valuable feedback about your recent visit. When you complete the Morrisons online survey, you also get a chance to win £1,000 in the form of Morrisons Vouchers. This is an offer too good to pass. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification or leave a Comment. We value your feedback a lot. Also let us know in the comments about any new surveys you may be interested in.