Payless is an American retail chain of footwear. It is said that shoes are a critical element of one’s overall personality. Some people go so far as to paint an overall picture of someone merely on the basis of the donned footwear. I personally think that we are generally not much concerned about this crucial segment of our overall appearance. The right shoe for the right occasion and of the minimum decent quality are equally important. Well, Payless ShoeSource is here to make this job a breeze. They not only offer quality footwear, they also sell it at handsome discounts. In order to exceed the expectations of customers, Payless conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called Payless Survey or TellPayless. You visit the official survey website www.tellpayless.com and give feedback about the recent visit. When you complete the online survey, you become eligible for a discount on your next visit.
Payless Survey Rules
The following rules apply to TellPayless Survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- Payless Survey is available in:-
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 online survey.
- You must take the online survey within 14 days of receipt date.
- Employees of Payless and affiliated companies cannot participate.
TellPayless Survey Entry Method
Purchase is required to participate in Payless survey. There is a 13 Digit Access Code printed on your receipt which is used to take this survey.
Payless Survey Detailed Guide
You will visit the official survey website at www.tellpayless.com.
On the survey landing page, you will enter the 13 Digit survey code / access code printed on the receipt.
You can select the TellPayless survey language as English or Spanish.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by Kroger
- Walmart In-Store Feedback Survey by Wal-Mart Stores
- Dg Customer First Satisfaction Survey by Dollar General
- Giant Eagle Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Giant Eagle
- JC Penny Feedback Survey by JCPenny Stores
TellPayless Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your response, here are a few common survey questions for your info.
You will rate the overall satisfaction on a 5 point scale.
You will rate the satisfaction with shoe variety, quality and availability on a 5 point scale.
You will rate the satisfaction about checkout process and other aspects of service on a 5 point scale.
How like are you to recommend Payless to a friend or family member, higher the likelihood, higher the rating.
You can suggest any improvement to the management of Payless.
You will select the departments that you purchased from.
This question is focused on staff cooperation and assistance during the purchase process.
To better understand consumer behavior, this question will ask whether you visited the store directly or after doing some initial research online.
You will select the time when you visited the Payless store.
Payless Survey is Complete
When you complete the online survey, you will receive a 9 Digit Coupon Number / Validation Code. Please note this coupon number on your Payless receipt.
How to Redeem TellPayless Survey Validation Code
- In order to redeem Payless Survey redemption code, you will visit any Payless participating store.
- It is advisable to redeem this code within 2 weeks of taking the online survey.
- You will produce both the Payless receipt and the 9 Digit coupon number / validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive a handsome discount on your next purchase.
- 1 validation code is valid for only one individual.
- Dollar value of your discount will depend on the total purchase and shoes selected.
- The exact details of discount can be obtained from your nearest participating outlet of Payless.
Payless Survey Prize
Here is the good thing about TellPayless survey, each time you complete the online survey, you become eligible for a handsome discount on your next purchase.
These Retail Store Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Burlington Feedback Survey by Burlington Stores
- Home Depot Survey for Consumers and Professionals
- My WaWa Visit Feedback Survey by Wawa
- Bass Pro Customer Feedback Survey by Bass Pro Shops
- Talk to Food Lion Customer Survey by Food Lion
- Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey called HTSurvey
About Payless ShoeSource
- Payless is an American retail chain of footwear.
- The company was founded in 1956 by cousins Louis and Shaol Pozez.
- Payless offers quality shoes on a discounted price.
- The brand has acquired numerous smaller companies from time to time.
- Payless operates close to 4,500 stores across the world.
- The company landed in financial troubles due to the trend of e-commerce.
- Payless is now gradually recovering and has successfully undergone restructuring.
You can read more about Payless on Wikipedia.
You may like these Retail Surveys as Well!
- Lowes Customer Feedback Survey by Lowe’s
- Walgreens Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Walgreens
- Ross Listens Customer Feedback Survey by Ross Stores
- Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sephora France
- Talk to Regal Customer Feedback Survey by Regal Cinemas
- Rite Aid Pharmacy and Store Feedback Survey by Rite Aid
TellPayless Survey Useful Links
|Payless ShoeSource Official Website|
|TellPayless Survey Official Site|
The next time you shop at Payless for your favorite shoes, remember to take their online Customer Satisfaction Survey. Visit the official survey website at www.tellpayless.com and give valuable feedback about your recent visit. Each time you complete the online survey, you become eligible to receive amazing discounts on your next visit. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification.