Qdoba Mexican Eats is an American chain of fast casual restaurants. The chain specializes in Mexican style cuisine and its main markets are USA and Canada. Mexican food has gained rapid acceptance in America and adjoining countries for its freshness, nutritional value and unique spices. Although meat is an integral part of most Mexican dishes offered by Qdoba, it involves a liberal use of vegetables as well. Even otherwise, the food quality of fast casual restaurants is quite high as compared to traditional fast food brands. To meet and exceed customer expectations, Qdoba conducts a Consumer Satisfaction Survey called Qdoba Listens. The official survey website is www.qdobalistens.com where you will provide feedback about your recent visit. As your feedback and time are valuable, you will also win Free Food from Qdoba upon completing QdobaListens survey.
Qdoba Listens Survey Rules
The following rules apply to QdobaListens Consumer Satisfaction survey:-
- Purchase is required to participate in this survey.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of:-
- You can take the survey in these languages:-
- It is advisable to take the survey within 3 days of visit.
- You must be 18 years or older to take this survey.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- No purchase is required to redeem the offer.
How to Enter Qdoba Survey
Purchase from a participating Qdoba restaurant is required to enter the online survey. Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey. To take the Qdoba Consumer Satisfaction survey, you will need the 15 digit survey code printed on your receipt.
Detailed Guide to Qdoba Listens | qdobalistens.com
Visit the official survey website www.qdobalistens.com, within 3 days of your visit. The survey is available in English and Spanish.
You will enter the 15 digit survey code printed on your receipt.
These Food Surveys are also Worth a Peek!
- Golden Corral Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Golden Corral
- Firehouse Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey by Firehouse Subs
- KFC Listens Guest Experience Survey by KFC Canada
- My Zaxbys Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Zaxby’s
- Chipotle Feedback Survey by Chipotle Mexican Grill
Qdoba Survey Questions | www.qdobalistens.com
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on your individual responses, the QdobaListens survey questions will be focused around these areas:-
- Overall satisfaction
- Food quality
- Freshness of food
- Food temperature
- Service quality
- Staff friendliness
- Overall cleanliness
- Portion size
- Value for money
Qdoba Listens Survey is Complete
When you have answered all of Qdoba Consumer Satisfaction Survey questions, you will receive a validation code. You will write this code on the receipt used to take the online survey.
How to Redeem Qdoba Survey Validation Code
- In order to redeem QdobaListens validation code, you will visit any participating restaurant.
- You should redeem this offer within 14 days of initial purchase.
- You will produce both the Qdoba receipt and the validation code.
- After due verification, you will receive a free food from Qdoba.
- 1 redemption code is valid for only 1 person.
- The offer may vary depending on restaurant location and availability of menu items.
- To get the exact details of the offer, just visit your nearest participating Qdoba restaurant.
Qdoba Survey Prize | qdobalistens.com
The good thing about Qdoba Consumer Satisfaction Survey prize is that each time you complete this online survey, you will surely win delicious and fresh free food on your next visit.
You may like these Food Surveys as Well!
- Cicis Visit Guest Satisfaction Survey by Cicis Buffet Restaurant
- Raising Canes Survey and Feedback by Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey by Bruegger’s Bagels
- My Hungry Jack’s Experience Survey by Hungry Jack’s Australia
- KFC UK Guest Experience Survey by KFC United Kingdom
About Qdoba Mexican Eats
- Qdoba is an American chain of fast casual restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1995 by Anthony Miller and Robert Hauser.
- Initially, Qdoba was called Zuma Fresh Mexican Grill.
- Qdoba specializes in Mexican style dishes.
- Presently, the restaurant chain is called Qdoba Mexican Eats.
- Qdoba has extensive presence in USA and Canada.
- Till date, the restaurant has approx 730 locations.
You can read more about Qdoba on Wikipedia.
Qdoba Survey Useful Links
|Qdoba Official Website|
|Qdoba Listens Survey Official Site|
Check these Awesome Food Surveys too!
- Moe Gotta Know Guest Satisfaction Survey by Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Del Taco Survey and Customer Feedback by Del Taco
- Talk to IHOP Guest Satisfaction Survey by IHOP Restaurants
- Bahama Breeze Survey by Bahama Breeze Island Grille
- Talk to Fridays Guest Satisfaction Survey by TGI Friday’s
The next time you enjoy your favorite Mexican food at any Qdoba restaurant, remember to take their online Consumer Satisfaction Survey. The official website for QdobaListens survey is www.qdobalistens.com where you will give feedback about your recent visit. Each time you complete the Qdoba Listens survey, you will win their delicious Free Food on the next visit. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification or leave a Comment. Also let us know about any new surveys you would like us to present for you. Your feedback is always welcome. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues please.