Rite Aid is a reputed American chain of pharmacy and health stores. Rite Aid is an all health solutions under one roof kind of place. You can find the industry leading brands of medicines, health and wellness products at their stores across the US. It’s a fact that a person with health related issues is half cured just with personal care and affection. At this company, you will find loads of both and their team is equally competent as well. The true success of Rite Aid lies in the value it attaches to the customer’s voice. To better understand customer needs, Rite Aid conducts a Guest Experience Survey called Rite Aid Survey. You simply visit the official survey website and give feedback about your recent visit. You can also win a Grand Prize of $1,000 and 10 First Prizes of $100 each every month, throughout the year.
Rite Aid Survey Rules
The following rules apply to Ride Aid Guest Experience Survey:-
- No purchase is required to enter Rite Aid Sweepstakes.
- A purchase will not improve your odds of winning.
- The survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- The survey is available in these languages:-
- Employees of Rite Aid and affiliates cannot participate.
Rite Aid Survey Entry Methods
You can enter Rite Aid Sweepstakes via these 2 methods:-
- Online Survey
1. Online Survey
- Purchase is required to take the online survey.
- Invitation to online survey is extended to random customers.
- If you get an invite, there will be a 16 Digit Survey Code on your receipt.
- You must take the online survey within 14 days of purchase.
- Below are the links to official survey website depending on the section you visited:-
- Pharmacy:- https://www.mshare.net/websurvey/app?gateway=RiteAidPharm
- Store:- https://www.mshare.net/websurvey/app?gateway=RiteAidFE
- You will answer all the survey questions based on your recent experience.
- There is a limit of 3 pharmacy and 3 store online surveys per person in every entry period.
- Each time you complete the online survey, you get 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
- No purchase is required for this entry method.
- You will hand write the following info on a paper:-
- Mechanically produced entries are not eligible.
- Each mail entry must be sent separately.
- There is no limit on the number of mail entries per entry period.
- Each eligible mail entry will result in 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
- You will mail the entries to the following address:-
Rite Aid Survey Mailing Address
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes Period
The sweepstakes period for Rite Aid Survey begins on or around 4th March of each calendar year and ends on or about 2nd March of the following calendar year.
Rite Aid Survey Entry Periods
- There are 12 separate entry periods during the entire sweepstakes period.
- Duration of each entry period is approx 1 month.
- A separate random draw is held for each entry period.
- Non-winning entries are not rolled over to the next entry period.
- Below is the estimated schedule for the entry periods:-
Rite Aid Survey Winners
- There is a separate draw for each of the 12 entry periods.
- 1 Grand Prize winner is selected randomly from each entry period.
- 10 First Prize winners are selected from each entry period via lucky draw.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per person / household in each entry period.
Rite Aid Survey Prizes
The winners of Rite Aid Survey are awarded these 2 prizes:-
- Grand Prize
- First Prize
1. Grand Prize
- 1 Grand Prize winner is selected from each entry period.
- Each grand prize winner will receive $1,000 in cash.
- The prize is given in the form of a check.
2. First Prize
- 10 First Prize winners are selected from each entry period.
- Each first prize winner will receive $100 in cash.
- This prize is given in the form of a check.
How are Rite Aid Survey Winners Notified
- Winners of Rite Aid Sweepstakes are notified via:-
- To avail the Grand Prize, winners must provide an affidavit of eligibility.
- If a winner does not respond to initial notification or provide the requisite docs, the prize is forfeit and awarded to an alternate winner.
Rite Aid Survey Winners List
You can request an updated list of Rite Aid Sweepstakes winners by sending a self addressed and stamped envelope to the following address:-
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616.
Don’t forget to Check these Retail Store Surveys!
- Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey by Kroger
- Walmart In-Store Feedback Survey by Wal-Mart Stores
- Dg Customer First Satisfaction Survey by Dollar General
- Giant Eagle Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Giant Eagle
- JC Penny Feedback Survey by JCPenny Stores
Rite Aid Online Survey Guide
When you make a purchase from Rite Aid pharmacy or store, you may receive a random invite to their online survey. If you get an invite, there will be a 16 Digit survey code printed on your receipt. You must take the online survey within 14 days of purchase.
You will use separate links to access the official survey website depending on the section from which you shopped.
Online Survey Link for Pharmacy
Online Survey Link for Store
Rite Aid Survey Official Landing Page
You can take the online survey in English or Spanish.
Enter the following info printed on your receipt:-
- Cashier code
- 16 Digit survey code
Rite Aid Survey Questions
Although the exact survey questions will vary depending on whether you visited the pharmacy or store, the survey questions will be focused on these aspects:-
- Product availability
- Staff assistance
- Speed of service
- Expert assistance
- Overall cleanliness
- Checkout process
- Value for money
These Retail Store Surveys are also Worth a Shot!
- Burlington Feedback Survey by Burlington Stores
- Home Depot Survey for Consumers and Professionals
- My WaWa Visit Feedback Survey by Wawa
- Bass Pro Customer Feedback Survey by Bass Pro Shops
- Talk to Food Lion Customer Survey by Food Lion
About Rite Aid
- Rite Aid is an American chain of pharmacy and health stores.
- It was founded by Alex Grass in 1962.
- The company is America’s 3rd largest chain of pharmacies.
- A major chuck of its stores has been purchased by competitor Walgreens.
- Rite Aid still operates close to 2,500 stores across the US.
- The company is also listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
You can read more about Rite Aid on Wikipedia.
You may like these Retail Surveys as Well!
- Lowes Customer Feedback Survey by Lowe’s
- Walgreens Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey by Walgreens
- Ross Listens Customer Feedback Survey by Ross Stores
- Sephora Customer Satisfaction Survey by Sephora France
- Talk to Regal Customer Feedback Survey by Regal Cinemas
Rite Aid Survey Useful Links
|Rite Aid Official Website|
|Rite Aid Survey for Pharmacy|
|Rite Aid Survey for Store||https://www.mshare.net/websurvey/app? gateway=RiteAidFE|
The next time you visit at Rite Aid’s Pharmacy or Store, remember to take their online Guest Satisfaction Survey. You will visit the relevant official survey website for Pharmacy or Store depending on your purchase. You will not only give valuable feedback, you will also get a chance to win a $1,000 Grand Prize and 10 First Prizes of $100 each in cash every month. Feel free to Contact Us for any further clarification.